End Time Prophesiesby Rit Nosotro
Change Over Time essay
The Bible contains prophesies about the end of the world. Could these prophesies explain events that have already been fulfilled long ago? Here are some sources for you to consider.
1) Halley's Bible Handbook; Author: Henry H. Halley; Date: 1924
· 1st seal: Time of prosperity in the Roman Empire: 100-200 D.C.
· 2nd to 4th seal: Disaster in the Empire: 200-300 D.C.
· 5th seal: Time of persecution: 100-300 D.C.
· 6th seal: Revolution: Christianize of the Empire: 313-400 D.C.
· 1st to 4th trumpets: Fall of Roman Empire: 400-476 D.C.
· 5th trumpet: Beginnings of Mohammedanism: 637-786 D.C.
· 6th trumpet: Beginnings of Turkey Power: 1057-1453 D.C.
· Open Book: Time of the Open Bible: 1500- D.C.
· Measuring the Temple: Time of Church's Reformation: 1500-D.C.
· The Two Witnesses: The Church and the Bible: 1500-D.C.
· The Beast: Worldwide power of the pope: 600-1800 D.C.
· The False Prophet: Church over control: 600-1800 D.C.
· Babylon: Papal Rome: 600-1800 D.C.
· 1st to 5th goblet: Judgments that broke the Papal power: 1600-1900 D.C.
· 6th goblet and after: the future ..
2) www.endtime.com; Author: Irvin Baxter; Date: unknown
· China turns up the heat, March/April 2000: Revelation 9:15-16 (Author: Paul; Date: 101 A.D.): The Bible prophesies that a horrible war will soon occur on earth that will result in the annihilation of "the third part of men." All of the signs seem to indicate that China will be the nation that triggers this war. It appears likely that the issue of Taiwan could become the flash point for the prophesied conflict.
· War with China, September/October 1999: Revelation 4:1 (Author: Paul; Date: 101 A.D.): Marks the beginning of the prophecies about things that will occur in the future. It begins the revelation of things in the future.
3) Revelation; Author: Paul; Date: 101 A.D.
· Revelation 6 (Author: Paul; Date: 101 A.D.): Four horsemen.
a) Red horse: communism
b) Black horse: capitalism
c) White horse: Catholicism
d) Pale horse: death
· Revelation 13:3 (Author: Paul; Date: 101 A.D.): Fall of Berlin in
· Revelation 8:10-11 (Author: Paul; Date: 101 A.D.): Chernobyl meltdown in 1986. It is the sound of the third trumpet.
· Revelation 13:16-18 (Author: Paul; Date: 101 A.D.): The beastly 666.
· Revelation 9:18-19 (Author: Paul; Date: 101 A.D.): Seven years of honor in the Great Tribulation.
· Revelation 20:10 (Author: Paul; Date: 101 A.D.): The demise of Satan.
· Revelation 13:1 (Author: Paul; Date 101 A.D): He's the beast of Revelation. This beastly system is rising up out of humanity.
4) 1 Thessalonians and 2 Thessalonians; Author: Paul; Date: 1st century
· 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 (Author: Paul; Date: 1st century): The destiny of Christians.
· 2 Thessalonians 2:1, 3-4, 2:9-10 (Author: Paul; Date: 1st century): He's the man of lawlessness
5) Matthew; Author: Matthew; Date: 1st century A.D.
· Matthew 24 (Author: Matthew; Date: 1st century A.D.): Jesus explains that these will occur "immediately after the tribulation of those these".
· Matthew 26:6-7 (Author: Matthew; Date: 1st century A.D.): A rash of disasters.
· Matthew 24:30-31 (Author: Matthew; Date: 1st century A.D): Christ's dazzling second coming.
· Matthew 24:15 (Author: Matthew; Date: 1st century A.D.): He's the signal at the start of the Great Distress.
Additional information about <http://hyperhistory.net/apwh/essays/cot/t0w35worldendprophesy.htm>
GraphPhoto Original Source Document Biography
The above essay was donated to hyperhistory.net.
of inaccuracies or plagiarism.
Post a link to this essay,
a great essay
on your blog or website :
|Comparative Essays||Biographies||Doc. Based Questions||Change Over Time|